Reasons why I should blog again...

Thursday, July 12, 2007

HAWAII May 22-26 2007

YAY for Hawaii! Cody and I had a wonderful time. It was a really informative trip (for me-- I'm pretty sure I figured out what I want to do my thesis on) and we both had an amazing time! Plus we are even more MADly in LoVE! ...such a romantic place! We stayed on the Kona side of the Big Island. Did you knwo that the Big Island of Hawaii has 11 of the 13 climates on the world..pretty amazing place!


This is a candid photo of me in the confrence... being a very good girl.My poster and I
after scuba...
poisoned

LUAU!


Cody almost to the top...Preston Brown (a friend I picked up) Cody and me
SUNBURN!!! --that's what he gets for laying out with out me! ;)



1 comment:

Stonez said...

Umm..you guys need to go to Maui with us!! We know all the secret hideaways! My favorite pics to take of couples are kissing pics and that is a mighty fine one I must say!! So cute, Codiasus and Little Miss Wildlife Biologist ;)