Reasons why I should blog again...

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day -Tribute to the Best!

She is beautiful,
she smiles easily and laughs a lot.
She loves everyone and has the capability to make anyone feel comfortable.

She is always supportive and knows when it's ok to cry.

She is a teacher who knows how to do everything and is very patient.

She taught me how to sew, cook, clean, smile, pray,, study, work hard, be enthusiastic, trust and rely on the Lord, write calligraphy, tie quilts, talk, walk, appreciate beauty,

crochet, create and love. From her I know the art of obedience.
She works hard from dawn to dusk and never complains.
She loves to garden and watch things grow.
She is always willing to try anything and always willing to play.
She has a strong faith. She knows that God and Jesus play an extremely huge part in out lives and knows that they know more than we do. Even thought life doesn't always go the way she would prefer she has faith that things will work out.
She is an amazing grandma.

She is especially fun after 10:00 pm. :) She loves games !
Her dogs are her best friends.

She loves cookies and believes that after school snacks are necessary for happiness! (mmm...)
She helps out her family in anyway possible and is always serving us. She will drop anything to spend an hour drawing with me.
SHE GIVES THE BEST HUGS!
Mommy, I really appreciate everything that you do and I hope to turn out exactly like you!!!!

5 comments:

vfg said...

thanks for taking the time to write this, Camie. I love the both of you!

Donna said...

Camie, you little sweetheart you! What a lovely Mother's Day gift! Thank you for your kind thoughts. It makes me want to keep trying to be good and not give up. I love you. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Hope you have a safe trip home. Love, Mom

maggie-t said...

that is so sweet.

vimahi said...

made me cry - -

you have a great mom. We love Aunt Donna

Anonymous said...

Camie you are so sweet! Your mom is the best. You get your sweet side from her. I never knew she was a dog lover, my mom's dog is her best friend too!