Reasons why I should blog again...

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!

Here is our baby girl. Cute hu? You can see a big head for all the brains and a well developed four-chambered heart. The Dr said that everything looked good and the baby is supposed to be healthy. We still are praying a lot that everything will turn out perfect. So this is the cutie's little foot. This picture was taken a little late --21 seconds earlier the foot was pressed up perfectly against the ...stomach. Anyway, I think she has my feet! ...and my bum!

10 comments:

*Abby* said...

WAHOO!!!! Yippee for little girls! ANd bows and curls! We are sooo excited for you guys!

Alysa Stewart said...

Congratulations!!! That is fantastic! (I didn't even know you were expecting -- when are you due?) You will be great parents!

vimahi said...

CONGRATULATIONS - YEAH

I'm up for some shower planning.

carly said...

congratus you guys! we are you so excited for you!

Myk said...

I LOVE the bum and foot pics, so adorable. I just posted our sono pics too. I am so excited for you!!!

Jenna and Steve said...

That is so crazy that you and Myk are due really close together! That will be fun to have them so close. Congrats

Christine Frandsen said...

Hurray! I'm so excited for you guys!

Jennie said...

Congrats! what a lucky little girl, you guys are going to be great parents!!

Law Alexander Dee Gabaldon said...

YAY!! We are so excited for you guys! YAY!! A girl in the mix of all these boys!!! CONGRATS!!!

Jennifer Tassainer said...

Congratulations Cami!!! Baby girls are so fun to shop for! :)