Reasons why I should blog again...

Sunday, November 2, 2008

halloween!!!!!! wahahahahhhhhh!!

Happy Halloween!!!!!

drake and amari were particularly stoked to be with me...or else just couldn't wait to get trick-or treating...
Zander standing in a scary yard...
Irelynd was a scary witch lady
Paul and Chrissy were a cowboy and a native american
Amari was a ducky (really a penguin but she wouldn't let us call her that)
Drake was a monsterous zombie
This isn't on Halloween but when we were there last weekend for Jeffy's farewell Will was being a monster (he is actually almost always delightful) but I thought I would include this cute picture in my Halloween photos.
Zander was a fearsome spider but I smashed him FLAT!
...cute sisters with matching shirts (oh we were dressed up as twins....)
This is Cody and I at the ward trunk-or-treat. Cody was busy studying on Friday night but Thursday he agreed to dress up with me. We just got called as activity chair people and so I am trying to fulfill my calling the best that I can.

4 comments:

Gabaldon said...

Looks like you all had a good Halloween!!!

YAY!! For you guys in the Activities Committee....I was called the first of the year & loved it but then got released and put in Relief Society!

YOu look wonderful & cute prego!

Myk said...

I am impressed you got Code to dress up with you!

codiasus said...

you forgot to tell how I made kids cry with my warlock mask!

Mindy said...

You always post pictures of the CUTEST kids on your blog!