Reasons why I should blog again...

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Mykita Belle's Blessing



Cody gave Mykita a name and a blessing today.  
He did an amazing job!  That girl is so lucky to have such a studly man as her daddy.  I am excited that her name will finally be on church records.     
Our cute family!
Martin grandparents and the cute baby

Frandsen great-grandparents
(my dad's parents)
Counsin Sam LOVES mykita!  He just can't get enough of holding her and is so cute!

Stone great-grandparents 
(Cody's mom's parents)

Aunt Kensie (check out those darling shoes!)
Grandma Donna (the maker of that gourgeous dress!)
Mykita and mommy...she really does love me :)

6 comments:

Stonez said...

aww I'm sad I couldn't come!!
She is beautiful!!

Myk said...

Everyone looks so good! Wish we were there last weekend:( Congrats cutie Mykita!

vimahi said...

What an awesome day!!! Thanks for having us and feeding us - yummy food.

vfg said...

Ay, you look gorgeous
(even more eye rolling at myself for getting my hair cut dumb).

Glad you had great day.

Steph said...

YO! I LOVED your baby announcement! Sorry we ended up going to Moab last minute before Brett left for Peru... I tried calling you a couple times but never could get ahold of you. When he gets back....

Gabaldon said...

Cami, your such a cute little mommy! It was so good to see you & your adorable baby girl-

email me your email address so you can look at my blog:) lfgabaldon@yahoo.com