Reasons why I should blog again...

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Mommy's Little Angel

So the best thing about having a daughter is playing dress up! My mom and I got the great idea of dressing Mykita up as an angel for the "Night in Bethlehem" Christmas party my mom was planning. We made this adorable tutu and I added a bow on the back to act as wings. Then, I gathered up all the white things I brought with me to IF...sadly I had no white leggings so we improvised by putting my Mom's white trouser socks over purple leggings. I am not sure if Kita loved dress up as much as me but I sure do get a kick out of her! (ps aren't the piggies aDORaBLe!!--This mommy is so happy her girls hair is long enough to play with!)
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Cami you have such an adorable little girl! Ahhhh I miss you guys!