Reasons why I should blog again...

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Happy Bird-Day Mykita!

So I can not believe that Mykita is ONE!! Crazy!! Anyway I planned this spectacular bird birthday party for her. My whole goal in this project was pictures which sadly don't turn out very well with crazy 1-2 year olds. I will have to post video footage a little later in which you will hopefully grasp the grandeur of little birds playing!
#1)Nothing is cuter then little girls in tutu--thus I made one for each girl and to make it more birdish I glue feathers on. I think the ones with tails turned out the best!
#2) Boys can't wear tutus...so I made them wings!
#3) Boys won't wear wings

...more to come Cody is calling me to bed but I have a lot more to say :)

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Paul said...

You did a great job! I love the idea. We will see you tonight for the REAL celebrations... (Love, Christine)

Stephanie said...

Oh my little party princess had a wonderful 1st bird-day. I loved the feathers and festivites. I was there in spirit. I should be doing some projects but this is more fun and important; mykita is only 1 once. Love you all Gma Martin xoxo

Stephanie said...

Oh my little party princess had a wonderful 1st bird-day. I loved the feathers and festivites. I was there in spirit. I should be doing some projects but this is more fun and important; mykita is only 1 once. Love you all Gma Martin xoxo

vfg said...

Oh, man, the cuteness exceedeth my expectations (which were high).

Happy birdday, kita sweetness!

Auntie V

vimahi said...

WOW - what a mom. so cute - nice work