Reasons why I should blog again...

Monday, February 15, 2010

Thesis Status

I am tired.... Motherhood has completely wore me out. I think I sleep twice as much as I used to(and that was a lot!) I am tired of thinking about my thesis and pretending that I am working on it all the time. I am ready to be done. But I am so tired...and it isn't completely the sleepy tired-- it is the I can't think straight tired--the it takes me hours to remember what I was doing tired -- the brains flowing out of my head tired -- the can't make a cognitive sentence tired... I need HELP any suggestions? How do people get their brains back after childbirth?

3 comments:

Ashley said...

I HEAR you!! Email me.

Kensie said...

Hang in there Cam!

vfg said...

enough sleep...though it sounds you're working on that...

For me, I have to get far away from my children. Then I'm a thinking being again.