Reasons why I should blog again...

Friday, March 5, 2010

A Sense of Wonder

The professor I TA for at BYU alwasys emphasises that students need to gain "a sense of wonder". Wednesday he told us a story about him blowing up something in the chem lab of his High School and his teacher did not appreciate his "sense of wonder." Well I can proudly say that Mykita has a sense of wonder. (I encourage this and the sad result is our house looking like it has blown up). On Wednesday, Mykita and I went with Paul and Stine to Red Robin. Mykita LOVED the milkshake! She started out with little bites from my spoon then decided to grab the straw and suck for herself. Then she decided that there might be a chance I would take it from her so she picked it up holding it close to her. I tried to get her to eat something that wasn't a milkshake so I handed her some fries. (...I know not much more healthy) She started to eat the fries...I could see the clockwork in her head go off as she thought "Hey! This fry is good and so is the milkshake...what if I put them together?" She dipped the fry into the shake = the result supreme delicousness! What a smart girl!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kensie said...

what beautiful blue eyes :)