Reasons why I should blog again...

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Pool Party Fun!

Hannah invited all us neighborhood kids to come over to grandma's house and swim. It was perfect for such a hot day. All the kid's loved the pool so much. It's so fun for me to see Kita and her friends. She can't even talk but she still has little best friends. If we go outside and know one is there she walks up to their doors and knocks. She loves being social. I can't believe the Dr. told me that she wasn't going to be social becasue she didn't smile right off the bat. Anyway thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Christensen for a wonderful morning! Sorry the pictures stink but it means that they were so busy running around having fun.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Natalie said...

How fun! I am so bummed that I didnt check my email til after you guys had already swam otherwise we would've been there for sure!