Reasons why I should blog again...

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Best Birthday EVER....

Thanks to my wonderful husband, this birthday was wonderful.  I am little depressed about turning 27, because now I am in my late 20s, which is depressing, and I have been going through a little midlife crisis already... Luckily, Cody had the day off today and totally spoiled me!  I woke up (after sleeping in) and he was cleaning the house.  Then he made me delicious french toast and did all of the dishes.  We played with Mykita for a while and then took her to my sisters.  Wonderful Mindy watched Mykita while we went on a date, to a climbing gym.  We climbed until our arms fell off (just kidding we still have arms attached...) We then snagged Kita and went out to eat at Red Robin (free birthday burger) --Cody was so excited!  Then Mindy made me this totally delicious coconut cake with chocolate icecream.

2 comments:

Savanna said...

Happy birthday Qamface! I <3 you. :)

Myk said...

Yay!