Reasons why I should blog again...

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jane says...


My mom crochetted these little MaryJane which were a perfect fit for our Jane.  They turned out so adorable.  My mom is so extreamily talented.  We love to crochet together.  She makes such little perfect stitches and is very good at following patterns.  I ama little more rough, where I can't follow a pattern and just end up making up my own thing.   We make a good team because my mom will read the directions and then tell me what to do.  Anyway, these are the sweetest heirloom booties!

I love this picture of Meghan...unfortunately my 18-55 lens fell out of my Canon XSI over Christmas so I am left with a choice between my 70-300 or my 50 and can't really zoom out so I didn't get the baby but...I love this picture of Meghan becasue I think she just looks so beautiful smilling and looking at that baby...like ok...you were worth it.  We feel so blessed that Jane and Owen were able to incubate so long and were big and healthy.  It is funny to me becasue Jane was smaller then Owen.  She weighed 5lbs12oz which was exactly the same weight as Kita.  I can't even imagine how it would feel to have a whole additional baby (even bigger) and another placenta....ekkk...way to go Meghan! 
 
 

Isn't this an adorable picture.  Check out the hat....it is a little bunny!  I just can't get enough of the baby hats that look like animals.  Even though I am not sure about future babies, the last time I went outlet shopping I bought two hats.  One is a little cow and the other is a little cat=dying with cuteness!  She was a precious easter bunny!

...this chick looks good with a baby...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: