Reasons why I should blog again...

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Thanksgiving


My favorite moment was making pies with Mykita.  I think that pies are kinda my thing because my family makes me feel so good whenever I make them, and I had a lot of fun teaching Mykita how to roll out dough and place in the pan.  She was such a good helper and so patient.  She will be a great cook some day...(sadly pies stunk---I can't figure out the altitude and cooking here...all my recipes were made in the mtn west I am afraid...)

Kita and I spent 3 days making this ribbon jello.  I think I finally figured it out by the last layer.  It was our guests favorite dish...although the clam bisque was a big hit too :)
 
 
 

Guess what animal I am?
 

This is a beautiful handcrafted necklace from my fabulously talented sister, Valerie. See her etsy shop here purplepetunia.  Kita is also wearing an amethyst bracelet too.  She loves them and I do too!  Sad for her I will only let her wear them on Sunday....beautiful thanks Val!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Donna said...

Your Thanksgiving dinner looks so delicious! The jello turned out great! Lucky visitors.

Myk said...

Kits is so beautiful! I want that ribbon jello recipe!