Reasons why I should blog again...

Sunday, January 6, 2013

More Cousin Pictures...not as cooperative this time

 
 
 
 
 

Maybe the sun was too brigh...

"hey look at the pinecone"
 
 

dropping chalk...
 

"look it's a bird"

I really love this sequence...Here Kita get's off her swing for a second...

Reuben rushed in and snatches it from underneath her and Kita tries to jump on anyway...

Reuben is more persistant then Kita and so she stomps off ticked...

She is so sad....and crying

Mom makes her smile...
Kita says"I was sad and now I'm happy...but I was a little bit sad"
e
Kita is helping me update my blog and she says...I'm going to press the e ...I ask why..."because I think you need an e"
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

What Pathos! this rivals Les Mis. I was so happy that Kita's momma can turn frowns and tears into smiles and twinkle eyes. Kita and Rueban are the cutest- they look like brother and sister.Sweet swing set and tree house.xoxogmaNEne