Reasons why I should blog again...

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bruised and Bloody....and looking like a penguin

For some reason I thought it was a good idea to run straight into a brick wall...sometimes ideas don't turn out the way you want them too...ok you got me..another lie... I was playing flag football and going for the qb sack but unfortunately the girl didn't dodge and I ran straight into her and ended up with a fat bloody lip and a fat bloody nose...OUCH!
I tried to take some pictures for sympathy but none of them turned out spectacular...talk to Paul if you want the real info I made him come over and look. Alright enjoy the pictures and feel sad for me!


does my nose look broken here? it really hurts...

3 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

you are a trooper! k. i've added your blog to my RSS feed so i will stay up to date. I've missed out on so much!

miss ya!

Chrissie Lou said...

the pictures don't even do it justice cam. maybe you should give me some credit.. haha, I came over to check out the war wounds too :)

codiasus said...

You're sexy even with a fat lip!!