Reasons why I should blog again...

Friday, November 9, 2007

BYU FOOTBALL

Last night BYU defeated TSU making us a really cool school. I am sure it meant something but to me football games mean socializing with cousins and brothers, seeing my grandparents, yelling until I go hoarse, and eating hotdogs! I don't have pictures from last nights game but here are a few from the one against someone last week.
Cody and I are such a freaking sweet couple (matching of course!)
Steph and Ryan our bestest friends...
Me and Erica...she was bored sitting with the old people ;)
Paul and Christine...I hope she isn't putting pressure on his hurt shoulder (you should have seen the touchdown--it was amazing!
OK erica got bored sitting with us too and so I painted her nails dark pink(aka red but she only wanted pink)

Here is an awesome shot of all of our group singing...you have to bear with my horrible voice and it is really too loud putting the sound on silent might be a good idea!

2 comments:

vfg said...

thanks for sharing :)

Mindy said...

You are so funny. I love your posts - you can really feel the experience. You are cool.