Reasons why I should blog again...

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My husband the cabinent maker

Cody spent this weekend (after studying really hard for his tests all week and preforming awesome) making me a cabinent. His Dad taught him well in the art of wood working and he was able to build this on Friday...

...and then sand, stain, and finish on Saturday (thanks to Kensie for watching Kita)


The best part of this whole project is that Cody is letting me have all the space for my CRAFTS!!! yayayayayayayayayay. He is the best husband and so talented too!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow, that is a beautiful cabinet! I had to do a double-take before I noticed Mykita in there...she looks so small in it. I loved her sixth month pics. Cute blog!

Myk said...

I like the color of stain you chose! Haha, little tiny Kita.

Jenna and Steve said...

I love it. He is talented.

Anonymous said...

My jaw dropped.

Stonez said...

Amazing!! Cody rocks! Will he ship??
:)

vimahi said...

Love it - I want one. I wonder if Cody could hook me up :}

vfg said...

even better than our conversation intimated.

hooray for crafts cabinets!