Reasons why I should blog again...

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Coley Olie's Wedding! woOt!

My bestest bud Nicoley got married on October 13th 2007.
It was a beautiful ceremony but not as beautiful as she was.
That Nicole is a gorgeous girl!
I was lucky enough to be asked to be one of her bridesmaids and counted among her best friends. Her wedding was so amazing it was like one of those in the magazines and McCall was the most awesome place to be in the fall.


















This is before the rehearsal dinner which was at a country club in Meadow... something...amazing cornbeef and pink lemonade.

That night we all relaxed in the hot tub and then wandered the halls of the whitetail in fuzzy bath robes and took funny pictures.




This is the morning before the wedding --Nicole is reflecting on the biggest decision of her life will she or will she not get married and leave single life behind FOREVER?! (isn't McCall pretty)






....last minute fixations before the pictures...it is a gourgeous dress...
ps that is me in the front. My hair was a little poofy in front but it looks pretty from the back hu?







Nicole and Mike running
off all married with confetti in their hair!











.....sitting at the long table four bridesmaids me, sarah, becky, and katie (I am sitting at the end because it is closest to Cody! :))

















The bridesmaids
and the newlyweds...


















It was freezing cold because the airconditioner was right on us (it's a good thing I brought all those coverups...
they came in handy). We were so cold that we ordered hot chocolate...nice service they have there hu?




LET THE DANCE BEGIN...

Last dance with daddy... and the first dance with new hubby-poo. Isn't Nicole beautiful?!



















The dance floor was crazy!
If you don't believe me check out the video. I had a fabulous time...it was like my own wedding only none of my family was there and I didn't have to leave early! Isn't my husband an amazing dancer and incredibly sexy. I love him!


























3 comments:

vfg said...

Glad you had fun, camie. It looks so lovely; sweet Nicole!

Sarah looks so much like Meghan in that one photo...but I have their family on my mind since they were WITH ME when that was taken :)

Mindy said...

Looks beautiful. I'm glad you had fun.

*Abby* said...

Looks like a great time! I'm Glad Cody was able to go too!