Reasons why I should blog again...

Monday, October 1, 2007

Zandy Zoozy's Birthday Party

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Z! I can't believe that Zander is already 4. I saw his birth. So here are my memories...I was going to run a 5 k in the morning of september 27th but my best friend jaime and I had just gotten back from hot dates and she started explaining to me the aspects of lacrosse that I hadn't been quite able to grasp....so there is was 2:00am when my cutie sister mindy calls me and exclaims that she is having a baby. Jaime and I rush into her sweet silver mustang and haul to the cottonwood hospital (ok I am not actually sure of the hospital name but it was really hard to find) So we rush into the delivery room and mindy was having contractions and jason was asleep, so I went over to mindy and started talking, I hope I was getting her mind off of stuff but I think I was probably just annoying (but not as bad as jason :) ) When it looked like the time was on hand (somewhere between 4 and 6 am) I got out the video camera a videoed as I spoke soothing words of love towards mindy (it will be interesting to watch the video and see what I really said) Births aren't exactly what I thought they would be like and rather more painful and messy. But cutie little Zander came into the world as my little best friend...he didn't actually have a name for a few days they couldn't decide whether it should be ryker, montego, or zander. I got to hold Zandy second after mindy and before jason. He is so very special to me becasue of the good times we had especially disneyland. His birthday was a lot of fun. We ate tractor cake, played on the tramp, played with trains, and watched a new backyardagains show. Of course every birthday has its "It's my party, I can cry if I want to" moments so I thought I would include this one! I just love being with the family and I am glad that I live so close to the cutesy browns so I can enjoy wonderful moments like this! Zander got a cd player for his birthday and I cd full of freaking sweet songs from his bestest aunt and here are some cute moves....

This movie shows where Zandy got his moves from....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

That is really stinkin' adorable. And I'm not just saying that because I'm his mom . . . or maybe I am. :) Well, it brings back fun memories. I'm so glad you were there with me!