Reasons why I should blog again...

Sunday, October 21, 2007

FRIGHTMERES!!

Frightmeres at Lagoon is a lot of money for a lot of fun. I managed to convince my bestest friends to come with me. First we all made our very scarest jackalantern faces...Marion and Mark....ooh scaryThis is crazy Stephanie and Steve (who has a cute scream)This is Sarah and Derek...














This is Cody and me...I think I maybe started laughing but originally I was very fearsome!















Mark was super rebellious and took his picture on the grass...













We tried out some different halloween costumes...
































Sarah and Derek went on the SKYCOASTER!

Mark and Cody look dashing with their sweaters...





Oh a totally cute couple! So this was before the hunted house which I walked though with my arms around cody's chest and my face buried in his back...it wasn't even scary! :) This video is everyone's anticipation as we are about to embark on WICKED...dun dun dun

Happy Halloween Season EVERYONE!

No comments: