Reasons why I should blog again...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Chubby Bunnies...

So I was talking to by sis-in-law, abby, the other day and since we are both passionate gamers we were discussing which ones we played that weekend. She said she played Chubby Bunnies. That made me laugh because I thought it was just plain hilarious to think of her and my brother, devn and my mom sitting around stuffing marshmallows in their mouths. When I asked how many her daughter Ellee (2) could fit in Abby was really confused...so it turns out that they were really playing killer bunnies (a supposedly awesome game) and not chubby bunnies...heehee silly me! So not giving up on my daydream of seeing a two year old with marshmallows hanging out of her mouth, I took advantage of the time I had baby-sitting my other niece Amari. The game didn't last long (she could only fit in one big-marshmallow and then couldn't say a thing)...but she sure is cute!

No comments: