Reasons why I should blog again...

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sinus Backup...Gross

Ok...so I know this picture is disgusting but once again I am a biologist and stuff like this totally fascinates me. I am nasty sick right now. I have a sinus infection plus this weekend for some reason I had all the other sicky symptoms no one wants: cough, fever, sore throat, diarrhea, nausea and the occasional puking. Plus, my baby is growing out of control...that's another story though. So Cody has this thing called a netti pot which is supposedly to clear out your sinuses: you pour some salt water solution up one nostril and the nasty mucus stuff comes out the other side...this didn't really work for me--nothing was coming out and then I made a little cough and all this stuff came out. It totally freaked me out...but good news I am a- o- k!

No comments: