Reasons why I should blog again...

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!!

Yay! It is 2009. Crazy! I have some pretty big goals already set for me and IAM SURE THAT THIS YEAR WILL BE THE BEST ever.
#1 GOAL: To have a healthy baby
#2 GOAL: To finish my masters
#3 GOAL: to be a better and more supportive wife (after the first two goals are accomplished! :))So Cody and I spent New Years in Prineville, Oregon with his family at their cabin. It was pretty awesome as we played games by the fire. If we look a little rough in these pictures it is because...well we were roughing it! Of course it was only Cody, Me and Ashley (pictured above) that stayed up for the actual New Years Celebration. We have been addicted to quiddler this Christmas season...
Cody and Jake such cute brohas...

Cody and I looking super sexy :~...right...
NEW YEARS KISSING.....
Cody is sighting in his new M4 scope...
Prego Camie blasting off shells with a 40
Cody and I super armed and dangerous....

ready to take down an army by ourselves...
Contrary to popular belief, Cody isn't aiming at my head it is actually behind me...
Cody/Rambo... stay tuned for some video footage!

No comments: